Monday 5 March 2012

Mini nutella muffins with chocolate chip

I baked those mini muffins some time ago. I like this recipe so much that I decided to make those muffins again, but this time with addition of chocolate chips instead of nuts. This is extremely easy to make recipe. With only four ingredients,  fast method and the result is mouth watering. I truly recommend this one and I think is great for any children party.

Ingredients for 12 mini muffins:
  • 90g nutella
  • 1 egg
  • 5 tbsp flour
  • 90g chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 180C. Lightly grease mini muffin tin.

Put the nutella into small bowl, add the egg and  flour. With fork or spoon whisk everything together. When the batter is ready gently fold in chocolate chips. 


Spoon the batter into baking tin about 3/4 full.
Bake for  10-15 minutes. When ready leave them for a while in a baking tin, then transfer to the wire rack. Enjoy !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment