Tuesday 18 October 2011

Rice krispies cupcakes

I have received square muffin silicone tin and was thinking what to prepare in it. One morning, when my children were eating their breakfast I saw this recipe on Kellog's Rice Krispies box. It was perfect for my new muffin tin. It was very easy to make. Cupcakes were lovely and I do not have to mention that children love them.

Ingredients for 10 cupcakes:
  • 15g butter
  • 100g marshmallows
  • 60g rice krispies
  • m&ms
  • 10 white chocolate cubes
 As I  mentioned earlier I had silicone muffin tin so there is no need for greasing but  traditional one have to be greased.
Prepare your muffin tin. To decorate your cupcakes with m&ms sprinkle a few into each muffin tin hole.
In a large sauce pan melt the butter over low heat. When butter is melted add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Gently fold in Rice Krispies. Stir until well coated. Be careful this mixture is very sticky. Before you spoon this mixture into muffin tin butter spoon. Evenly press mixture over sweets. Place your tin in a fridge to cool mixture down. After about an hour remove from muffin tin. Cupcake might be still sticky so lightly butter your fingers.
Melt white chocolate in microwave and pour it over each cupcake top. Enjoy !




No comments:

Post a Comment